My Pregnancy Testimony!!!

Getting married in the year 2017 March 15th God gave us a new destination to pursue and he led us forth beautifully just like how he lead Abraham, His out stretched arms made all the path smooth for us to land in Canada. During this time as we were preparing ourselves to move to Canada from Singapore I kept praying for the blessing of my womb as well  and submitted to God "Lord if  you bless my womb, I will give the baby to you for your work just like how Hannah gave Samuel for your work" this was my secret prayer in the presence of God. 

Three men of God out spoke this prayer that I've made in secret and confirmed that God will bless me with a beautiful baby everything will be natural , normal and perfect. I held to this promise and kept praying. Mean time my loving husband had a dream about us having a girl baby and decided the name as well when we were still in Singapore preparing ourselves to leave the country.

Time came for  us to fly to Canada on May 14th 2018, little did I know that I will get pregnant after we reached Canada and confirmed my pregnancy on June 20th. We were awestruck and filled with so much of glee but at the same time we were perplexed as to what to do next, new country we didn't know anyone out here, procedure to approach a doctor or to goto hospital was very different out here.

 The following Sunday I prayed with tears lord give us a best doctor and that day pastor announced that church elders will line up near the altar and if there's anything that you want to get prayed about you can do so after the service, I felt the urge inside to get prayed and went to an elder and he prayed with so much burden and love, that he took up the responsibility to get an appointment from a very good doctor and approached few about this and found us a doctor who is also a believer Dr. Karen Stel. One amazing doctor, every time I went for the appointee she kept saying everything is perfect all my tests , ultrasound and the requirements to have a healthy baby grow in my womb. 

Seven months I had to be very cautious as I had to take care of myself and be healthy as there was nobody around us to help us out in this journey, new country , new home , new job for my husband hence he couldn't be around to take care of me always, everything was so uncertain beyond our ability but our God is a faithful God and his strength led us forth in an amazing way gave us all the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to tackle the situation. Gave me the focus on my diet and exercise which helped me to have a very pleasant pregnancy time without any kinda nausea, vomiting.

November 10th 2018 I get to hear the news that my dad passed away, 7th month of pregnancy I was shattered beyond words and sorrowfulness, lot of questions, anxiety and the very thought that I won't be able to see him one last time broke me apart. Missed my brother and mum immensely wanted to be with them don't how God gave me the strength to pray for them, all that I could do was pray "In His presence there's fullness of joy"  Psalms 16:11 “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:7-10. Spent a lot of time in prayer and worship as this was beyond my ability to go through. He strengthened me, many strangers here in Canada called me up out of nowhere and prayed for me and told how much God loves me, many prayer groups and churches back home prayed for me to overcome this. By His grace I didn't get into depression and regained my strength. December 4th God made ways for my In-laws to come here to be with us and brought them safe and sound. 

Every small desire of my heart he fulfilled, In-laws and my loving husband didn't know how to go about my baby shower as everything for us in this country is new and we didn't know how to host it,  all that I prayed "Lord if its your will let me experience it" and I forgot about it. God spoke to one of my husband relative in Montreal and gave her the urge to host baby shower for me and took over the entire responsibility and people whom I've met only once came to pray for me and celebrate the occasion with us, I was amazed how beautifully God fulfilled this desire I was filled with tears of joy.

My mother-in-law kept praying with her prayer partners and received a promise word Isaiah 52:1 "Awake, awake, Zion, clothe yourself with strength" as per this word God really strengthened me to go through my 28hrs of labor.

Peak winter season and was very anxious about the weather condition during my labor time and kept praying that God will take complete control of the weather and His grace was so abundant that two days during my labor the weather was pleasant , roads were smooth and neat in-spite of one week of snow storm :D , 23rd morning my water broke and had to wait for 12 hours for periodic contractions. I had made a firm mind and kept confessing that I don't want any human intervention during my delivery. God's grace that I had great prayer support even during my labor time inside the ward as my husband and mother-in-law were allowed to be with me Started to get very painful contractions but wasn't periodic, after 23hrs I had to  get induced and never knew that I reached 9 inches, just for 1 inch dilation I took epidural  I just submitted saying all things works together for GOOD and it did turn out for GOOD as I took epidural I could rest well and the last stage of my delivery was very easy and my beautiful daughter Rebecca Mary Niranjan was born on 24th of february. Today 24th of June she's four months old just like how our family doctor kept telling "Everything is perfect" during every check-up now strangers who meet her when I go out call her "PERFECT".

To God be the glory, great things he has done :)

Several churches and so many prayer warriors have prayed for me during my entire pregnancy stage, words are not enough to express my gratitude towards one and all.

THANK YOU!!! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Weight Loss Journey

Our Trip To Thailand